TEDx Special: DK
TEDxWellington is bringing together some of Wellington’s best inspiring ideas, delicious stories and the amazing people who can tell them. Hitting Wellington on 24 August, the event promises to be a huge hit. Over the next couple of days, we’ll be featuring interviews from some of the speakers. You can find them all with the tag TEDx.
1) first of all, name and what you say you do at a party
DK and I’m the designated driver.
2) what’s the best thing about what you do?
Meeting new people, listening to their stories, exploring ways to add value or to learn.
3) what do wish someone had to,d you when you started out?
Don’t take advice from folks who have never attempted what you’re trying to do – oh and outsource your weaknesses.
4) visitors are coming to town, what’s your itinerary for the day?
Depends on the weather 😉
5) what do you think of when you think of Wellington?
Where I lay my hat.
6) who’s someone you admire and why?
Rainer Maria Rilke for weaving magic with words.
7) sum up your life in a song lyric
Can’t as just like my listening habits, it’s on permanent shuffle!